Moiren painting shingles
The kitchen with wallpaper. I used scrapbook tape to adhere in place. I will probably add some tacky glue around the edges. Still needs wainscotting, floor, etc.
Some of the new goodies that came in the mail today.
The old roof tiles have been stripped off as I decided they were not really salvageable. The new posts for the balcony have been installed, yay! I hope to put a coat of green paint on the exterior this evening if I have the energy. I still need to gather more cardboard egg cartons to cut tiny faux bricks out of. I will take more pictures once the painting is done.