Friday, August 14, 2009

Trampolines and Sunny Days

We have been having such beautiful weather out here in the desert. In fact it has been almost unseasonably cool! Temps in the mid 90's nice breezes and only a bit of humidity now and again. Just the weather to take a walk or go out and jump on the trampoline. Recently I had been seeing some suspicious footprints on the trampoline and wondered when they came from. The cats? But they were pretty big. Phineas has big feet, but somehow I did not think it was him. So I looked out the window yesterday after letting the dogs out and saw Fern jump up onto the trampoline! That little minx! So I ran out and started jumping on it with her. Instead of being afraid of it like I thought she would be, she liked it! So I ran and got my camera to record it. She definitely had a great time and has a lot more stamina than I do, LOL! I think I will have to add jumping everyday to my exercise routine. I think Fern will approve.

4 comments:

  1. Whoa! That me me kinda dizzy! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! How adorable. I love trampolines : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is an absolute first for me. A fun loving dog if ever there was one!

    Send it to America's Funniest Home Videos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant, i think I will try that with my dog, yours looked like he enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete