It has been a while since I updated about the dollhouse. I finally got the electrical parts I needed so I finished repairing the copper tape. Parts of it were damaged so I just pulled it up it places. I also added it to areas that weren't electrified. It was a good thing I hadn't finished the floor in the kitchen as I ended up having to run tape across it. Learning how to set the little nails was not hard.
I got some of the wainscoting done in the kitchen and a window and the doors trimmed.
It is starting to look pretty!
I will white wash the floor and wainscoting when I am done.
As part of working on the kitchen I have been making a little stove.