Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Putting In Doors - The Dollhouse Saga

The poor hubby was waylaid by a nasty cold so it took a few days to get the new doors put in.





We will have to redo some of the wiring in the upstairs bedroom as the new single French door is were the wiring was previously laid. I still haven't decided if I want to add more windows to the second floor, there are none on the one wall as you can see. 

Today I worked some more on the kitchen cabinets I am making. 





These are all from the $1.00-$1.99 boxes I bought at Michael's. I did a bit of cutting and used some Popsicle sticks. The bottom base cabinet and pantry cabinet are getting kick bases then they will be painted too. I am considering going over it all with a wash of light green.

Next installment maybe those will be done.

Peldyn









No comments:

Post a Comment