Friday, May 14, 2021

Late Spring Garden

Today was a huge harvest from my garden. I started a garden subscription box to maybe add a little variety to what I grow. I saw leaf’d box  on Facebook and decided what the heck, it could be cool. had never grown endive or radicchio and was excited at how beautiful they grew
Radicchio 


Endive


I have so much of these so I searched for recipes. Here are two I plan on trying.
 


I also harvested bunching onions, lettuce, fennel, cabbage, beets, bok choy, and kale. So. Much. Kale. Thank goodness I love it!
















Almost forgot the beans and peas! I am making pickled beets and can’t wait to eat them.


Soon I will have tons of squash as the blossoms have started forming. Yum! The broccoli has also started making tiny florets. 




Happiness achieved.
Peldyn

No comments:

Post a Comment