Monday, May 10, 2021

A Mouse In The House: The Dollhouse Saga

I am not going to be able to do much work on the dollhouse as a feral cat had kittens so I moved her and her kittens into the office. She is hating me and all hissy so I am trying to give her peace and quiet. 
I did do a little bit of hand sewing though. I had purchased a mouse for the dollhouse and it had a really ugly purple sweater on that did not go with the gold hat it was wearing. So I used my fave Debbie Mumm bee fabric to make her a new outfit. 






I cute out a little bee from the fabric and glued it on her hat. I think she is so dang cute!
Now here is a gratuitous kitten pic



Momma was really unhappy that I took a picture. 
So I will let her be and in a couple weeks I can work on the dollhouse again. Wish me luck in taming her!
Peldyn

No comments:

Post a Comment