Sunday, September 2, 2007

Rolling Along

So strange the things that life throws at you. My husband and I have been through just about everything a person can go through and come out relatively unscathed. This was evidenced yet again Friday night when my husband's refueling truck slid in the slick slurry from a monsoonal rain and flipped over twice at the Borax Mine. Other than some bumps and bruises he is fine. He could have been killed! If he hadn't been wearing his safety harness and hardhat he would have been, or at the very least severely injured. He has a nasty lump on his head that made it through the protection. I can imagine with out it, it would be many times worse.
So we take nothing for granted. Each breath is the sweetest and each day is the brightest. Life is here and now.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad the hubby escaped with no more harm than that !
    Funny how much history two people make together during a marriage !

    ...dotty...(from Etsy)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, I am so glad your husband is all right. That was a close call for sure.

    ReplyDelete