Friday, July 24, 2009

A New Beginning


Widget
Originally uploaded by Peldyn
Those of you who know me well know that I have been ill for quite a while and the last few months it has gotten much worse. After many doctors and emergency room visits I eventually found a gastero doc who diagnosed me with a gallbladder problem and sent me in for an ultrasound. There they found hundreds of gallstones! Finally an answer for all the pain and sickness. So in June I had surgery to have my gallbladder removed. My surgeon was wonderful and the nurses in the hospital were so kind. I have been recovering well and now feel ready to get back to my life! I am amazed now at how it feels to not be in pain. I didn't even realized how much pain I was in everyday. Now I know how much it really was now it is gone. And to be able to eat! I hope to gain back some of the weigh I have lost and to get into shape. This is a new beginning for me.

So here is a lovely picture of my cat Widget. She is a happy kitty. She kept me company while I was recovering :)

No comments:

Post a Comment