Saturday, March 28, 2009

Blogger Glitching

I have been having quite lot of problems with blogger lately. It has not been letting me comment on my friends blogs. It makes me sign in repeatedly and still will not accept that I am signed in when it comes to commenting and it is pretty frustrating. It even would not let me reply to a comment on my own blog the other day. I finally got it to accept me yesterday. I was at the comment box of a friends blog. I wanted to comment and it wouldn't let me, the google profile was not filled in like it is when I am signed in. I then clicked on the sign in box up in the upper right corner of the blog page. Of course I was actually signed in already as I always am so instead of doing what I usually do which is try to sign in again and then click back to the blog, I just hit the back button. It took me back to the comment box and voila! it had my google profile filled in and I could then comment! Now, I had to do this each and every time I wanted to comment on every blog. It wasn't permanent. But at least I have found some sort of fix. Now this never used to happen before. I don't know why it happens now and I wish blogger would fix it because it is pretty damn annoying. I also wonder how many people are having the same problem and if it is keeping them from commenting on my blogs? I am going to file a bug report on this if there is such a thing for blogger. BTW, I could not even post with my name and url or anonymously. Nothing, nada. So it was figure out some way to have it recognize that I was signed in or never be able to comment on a blog again. Major suckage!

No comments:

Post a Comment