Sunday, February 21, 2021

The Dollhouse Saga: So Many Little Things

I never realized home many small touches go into making a house a home. Rugs, carpets, wall paper, curtains, etc. There seems to always be something that needs done. The floor in the upstairs hallway was completed, as was some of the wallpaper. That made me wonder if I need to paint the stair treads white or put down  a runner. Going through my trim collection, I think I found the right ones to use. The bannister is almost ready to install. That is painted white.






Then I was arranging furniture in the Cafe/Sitting area so I know where to put the electrical outlets. I also figured out where I want the sconces on the wall over the fireplace. I hate drilling, but that is the best way to hide the wires.




Last but not least, a friend sent me an adorable little chair with a kitty. That will look perfect in the upper hallway or music room.




So excited to see progress finally being made.
Peldyn

No comments:

Post a Comment