Thursday, February 25, 2021

Bathroom and Music Room: The Dollhouse Saga

The room partition has been cut and set temporarily in place. The far room is the music room and the near room is the bathroom. I had thought about putting a set of French doors in the music room. I am kind of rethinking that as I want to put in a couple overstuffed chairs so it is a comfortable room. Let me know what you think.






The main room on the bottom floor is ready for the wainscoting to be glued in place. I tested all the outlets and they are a go!




Lastly, I went to Home Depot and bought the last three jars of sale sample paint they had. They were only 98 cents each. The fourth jar is what they are keeping in stock and that was $3.99. Still a really good price.


Small steps forward.
Peldyn

2 comments:

  1. I am still waiting for the doors to arrive in the mail. I need more patience

    ReplyDelete