Thursday, April 29, 2021

Keeping It Straight: The Dollhouse Saga

I am having a time of it trying to cut the jumbo popsicles thinner. Cracking, splintering. I only have so many of these little buggers so I decided to take the three straightest and make do. First I glued them end to end. You can see where one is definitely not straight when I put an uncut piece up against it.



I am going to try and fix that with some paper clay







After I filled in the edge with the clay, using the straight edge of the uncut stick as a guide, I am going to let it dry. I also filled in the joins.





Just a little bit of sanding and ready to paint!



The finished trim looks so good! Now on to the last little bit of board and batten. I will be done with that tonight and might take a small break, or not. Lol
Peldyn

No comments:

Post a Comment