Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Happiest Place on Earth

Having been ill for two weeks with a throat infection that literally took my voice away and with it any inclination to write, I am seriously late in updating my blog. The day I became ill Tom and I took Chloe to Disneyland to celebrate my birthday. This year Disneyland is letting you in for free on your birthday if you sign up in advance online. So cool! I did that and since I am a Southern California resident when we showed up at the park I also got another ticket for California Adventures that we get to use before the end of the month. Tom and Chloe got the extra ticket as well when they purchased theirs. We met up with a couple friends who have a yearly pass and spent the day in childish pleasure.
disneyland 021
Here is Chloe and me with Jim and Kelly getting off the Carousel.
disneyland 072
Tom, Chloe and me in a teacup.
disneyland 066
Tom and Chloe
disneyland 025
Like little monkeys in a cage on the Circus Train!


Unfortunately by the end of the evening I was pretty ill and had almost lost my voice. It hit fast and it hit hard. I was glad it waited until it was almost all over, but we missed the Fantasia show which was at 10:30pm because I just couldn't hold out any longer. Oh well, we will have to plan for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment