Saturday, May 10, 2008

When it Rains it Pours

So faire season is in full swing and the sewing is too. I have been working on my website as well. It seems there is a never ending list of things to do between family and work. I did manage to get new pictures taken of some of the new items I made. I think they turned out pretty nice! Tarah was the model this time and she did a wonderful job. I also put a shop on my facebook page along with a nice little slide show. It is looking really spiffy. I will have to make sure I add a button with a link here so everyone can check it out. New pictures taken at Tulare Renaissance Festival and a video were added too. The video is pretty silly. My husband is not the greatest when it comes to cinematography!

So life is continuing on under the onslaught of orders and now I must get back to that dreaded machine. People count on me for their costuming needs! Just make sure I get out for a little fresh air and sunlight now and then will ya?

1 comment:

  1. We will take you out for air when you visit in June!

    ReplyDelete