Monday, April 5, 2021

Bedroom 2 and Hallway Complete! The Dollhouse Saga

This was so much work and yet has been so satisfying. Each room completed makes me happy. 


Of course after I take this picture I see a small gap in the crown moulding that needs filled. A bit of paper clay did the job.







Everything looks perfect :)

The hallway is so nice a bright. I am glad I went with the large floral for the accent wall.



I will put up the dividing wall sometime this week. Once the entryway is done then I will move on to the music room and bathroom. They are totally gutted at the moment.



The tiny cupboard under the stairs is needing to be finished too. That room has been a hard decision, but I think it will be a tiny library. 



Whew! Getting very close to being done with this house.
Peldyn

No comments:

Post a Comment