Monday, March 29, 2021

Brick House: The Dollhouse Saga

I can only cut out so much trim before I want to lose my mind. As a distraction I decided to start putting up the brick paper. At first I was only going to do the ground floor with brick. I like it so much that now I and going all the way up on the three sided extension and on all the gables. 



Saoirse was excited to help me.



She helped hold up the paper.



Fitting around windows was a pain in the butt. I managed to only be able to remove one. I don’t want to break them.



I like how the cords to the sconces are neatly hidden now.



The top position that isn’t brick will be green and I plan on doing board and batton style. I am super excited to have the front door installed. I had to make a frame and bash a pre-made door for this. Now I can finish the entryway. Still deciding on what to cap the doorway to the balcony with. I will have to make something from scratch probably.
Peldyn

No comments:

Post a Comment