Wednesday, March 17, 2021

More Small Projects: The Dollhouse Saga

Worked on a small Tiffany style lamp. It is a bit clunky, a tad out of scale. It also was not electric. Maybe it was at some point? It was in a lot of dollhouse items I bought about 11 years ago. So I put in an led bulb I bought off of Amazon. 





Then I made a seat cushion for the bay window seat. I may make cushions to match.



This adorable inkwell and feather pen is simply a glass bead with a bead cap on top. The teeny, tiny feather is from my daughter’s yard. 



I have this other lamp from the same ebay lot as the Tiffany lamp. It needs a lot of TLC. I am going to make a new shade and fix the electrical. Hopefully the bulb works. If not I have a replacement.



I am waiting for glue to dry on the crown moulding. Should have pictures of that tomorrow. 
Peldyn

No comments:

Post a Comment