Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Slow Going: The Dollhouse Saga

I feel like I am trudging through molasses. Painting, cutting, and gluing the window and door trim is really wearing me down. This house has 8 windows and 11 doorways. Trying to make sure they are all nice and finished is a major chore. This doesn’t even take into count the baseboards and ceiling trim. Small steps. Don’t look at the big picture. Break it down into small bits. So I am finishing the windows and then cutting the wainscoting to fit around the windows. I did cut out an ornate piece of paper for the ceiling and installed the chandelier. 




I did figure out how to finishe the inside edge of the doorways. I will cut strips of cereal boxes to fit and paint white. 


Those edges look really rough right now. Having them done will be a huge relief.

Peldyn

No comments:

Post a Comment