Friday, March 12, 2021

Little Things: The Dollhouse Saga

When I got the dollhouse the front balcony was hanging by a thread. All the posts were broken. After I replaced them, I tossed the old posts in a drawer and forgot about them. While on Pinterest I saw some cool candleholders for sale. Wanting to be thrifty I figured I could make it myself. 
First to cut the old posts





Then a little paint



That awful blue paint took three coats to cover



They look too lumpy. Decided to dry brush a little brown paint. Perfect 



The basket has rocks, shells, and a little round seed pod that I collected. 



The tiny glass vase has tiny branches from my mulberry tree. I will probably try to make some real candles to put on the candle holders. Also, don’t be surprised if I make the fireplace glow somehow. I am already seeing if a small bulb will fit.
Peldyn

No comments:

Post a Comment