Sunday, March 21, 2021

The Blues: The Dollhouse Saga

This weekend was all about working in the garden, but that doesn’t mean I neglected the dollhouse. In the evening I hand-sewed the bedding for the blue room. I call it the blue room even though the accent wall has purples and yellows. I am liking the antiqued brass twig I put over the bed. I think I am going to spray paint the clothes tree and the drawer pulls the same color.










Deciding on curtain rods has been a chore. I was going to use corbels and small Woden dowels painted white. I now think I am going to use twigs from my mulberry tree spray painted antique gold. That should pull all of it together. More window trim should be arriving next week so I can finally get this room completed. 
Peldyn

No comments:

Post a Comment